on Sunday, October 9th, 2011 | Comments Off on Home Health Cure / Solve Your Health Problems For Good
Home Health Cure
This ‘Home HeathCure’ article will provide you with basic information about various health issues that you may experience in your life time. These health issues that will be discussed on this ‘Home Health Cure’ article include: Acne, Colic, Eczema, Heart Burn, Hemorrhoids, Morning Sickness, Ring Worm, Moles, Warts, Skin Tags And Yeast Infections.
– Acne: Acne is a skin condition that is mainly caused by a hormone called testosterone. Other issues may effect it also, such as stress or climate etc. It can appear as pimples or lesions either on the face, neck shoulders or back.
– Colic: It is not specifically known what exactly colic is, but it is identified as causing abdominal pain in a young baby. This condition eases of at about the age of 4 months! It is characterised by continuous crying, distended stomach and arm and leg flexes.
– Eczema: Eczema is another skin condition where the cause is not known. It is seen as an over reaction of the immune system to irritations. Avoiding certain thing such as scratchy materials and detergents will help to avoid these irritations.
– Heart Burn: Heart Burn is when the the acid in your stomach comes into contact with the lining of the esophagus. This can be caused for a number of reasons including pregnancy and the weakening of the lower esophageal sphincter, the valve that keep acid reflux from occurring.
– Hemorrhoids: Hemorrhoids are inflamed veins located in the lower rectum or anus. These veins are caused mainly by straining on the toilet due to a lack of fibre.
– Morning Sickness: Morning Sickness is caused by pregnancy. The increase of hormones introduced to the body is said to cause this feeling of nausea and episodes of vomiting usually lasting through out the first 3 months of a pregnancy.
– Ring Worm: Ring Worm is cause by fungi entering the skin. The Ring Worm is contracted by direct contact with an infected animal or human.
– Moles, Warts And Skin Tags: Everyone of us are born with ‘moles’. We may not see them however, until we get older and they become darker. ‘Warts’ are viruses that effect the skin and mucus membranes and a ‘skin tag’ is just an overgrowth that is harmless.
– Yeast Infection: A yeast infection is caused by an increase in the production of yeast on the body. An increase in moisture and warmth can cause this to happen.
Again the site you need to visit if you want more information and natural cures that are scientifically proven to work is: http://homehealthcure.com
This information is just a summarize run down of the information that is provided on the website called ‘Home Health Cure’. If you would like to visit this site to learn more about these health issues and the products provided to cure these health issues, here is the link you need http://homehealthcure.com
Article from articlesbase.com